Not necessarily this Wednesday. However, the Wednesday after is the
day before Thanksgiving, so maybe not the best Wednesday for a beer
meeting (or maybe a good one?). I was thinking maybe Wednesday,
11/30/11?

Or, if Dave & Busters gets voted down, then I guess any other night
would work fine.

-Erik