On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Mark Katerberg
<mark.katerberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have a blog? Have you ever thought of starting one? recently your
> posts seem more in line with that than with a mailing list.

+1

Jason, you have some good insights and clearly a large dose of passion
for desktop linux. That said, this is a discussion mailing list, not a
place to post general thinky/feely type stuff.

I think you could gain a significant following if you posted this type
of analysis and commentary on a blog versus a mailing list, and you'd
annoy fewer people as well. :) win/win

Beer,
Erik