Damn those "saintly" cloud bastards!  I've been looking for someone to
blame for all the clouds and crappy weather we have here 6 months out of
the year.  Glad to see people are finally wising up to who the real foes
are and taking the battle where it belongs.

These greedy "cloud" guys steal all the sun for themselves and don't
share with the "little guys" who are just trying to make it through
winter and stay sane.  Make those 1%'ers pay!  Get some sun back here to
the rest of us 99%'ers!!!!

[snip]

 > I'm glad to hear that the focus of this movement is finally been
 > brought to the real enemy: ST. CLOUD!!!

[/snip]

Ethan Galstad