Future Installfests will definitely require more DVDs and fewer CDs as more and more distros are too big to fit onto a CD.  We're getting to the point that only the lightweight distros fit onto a CD.  I'm surprised Ubuntu doesn't require a DVD already.  (Then again, X/K/Ubuntu requires a long download in the installation process.  I don't think the wireless network at TIES can handle that many Ubuntu installations at once.)

Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>