I put a HighPoint RocketRAID in my Myth server (Fedora) a few years
ago.  I ended up with it from a MicroCenter visit and a helpful sales
guy looking up compatibility info in their system.  Funny thing is,
I'm still using Linux RAID instead of the hardware...  probably still
the better idea for our home use. (experts will correct, of course!).