Jason -

I love that you're promoting Linux, so please take this friendly suggestion in that spirit.

The Minnesota Vikings, Twins, et al are _required_ to come after you for using their registered trademarks without their permission on pain of losing their rights to those marks.

I've never heard of a company called Blue Ox Software or Blue Ox Linux -- I'm thinking of Babe, here -- so that might be available for you to use without inviting a lawsuit. It wouldn't be a bad idea to check, though, before you get too attached to any given name.

Have fun with your distribution!
Thomas