On 5/15/2011 5:30 PM, Chuck Cole cried from the depths of the abyss:

>>> But none of those are iconic Minnesotans.
>>> For iconic, legendary, and beloved, I'd go with
>>>
>>> Gaviidae Gavia Immer, swimmer/flyer ~timeless
>>>      born Common Loon, State Bird, adopted 1961
>>>      "Sound of the Summertime Lake"
>>
>> Hello!  Paul Bunyan&  Babe the blue Ox.
>
> Viva and Jerry from MTN TV cable channel 6
>      iconic Minneapolis!

To be honest, I think OP should not waste time with all these special
editions.  Spend the time making one solid edition, and simply offer
extra themes that can be easily installed & other user can contribute to
a theme repository.