For the next version of Swift Linux, I'm changing the lineup of special editions.  I'm dropping the iCarly, Magnum P.I., and NASCAR editions, but I'm keeping the Taylor Swift edition.  (This is SWIFT Linux.)

I'm adding Chicago Swift Linux.  I'm originally from the Chicago area, and I can relentlessly promote the Chicago edition to my friends on Facebook.  The startup sound will be the legendary Harry Caray singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" in the 7th inning stretch.

I'm also adding Minnesota Swift Linux.  For the wallpapers, I'm picking the cherry in the sculpture garden and the Duluth lift bridge.  I need help selecting a startup sound.  Does Minnesota have a legendary figure as beloved as Harry Caray in Chicago?

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>