This idea seems to defeat the claims of lean, swift, and useful.  Although I like those and have collected most of the series
albums, having that show up in my Linux is very unappealing.  Also, in my opinion, makes the distro look like a kiddie toy.

When things were much more simple, and before the day of the PC, the CP/M operating system <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP/M> was
open source and configurable by conditional macro assembly options (or in PL/M).  One OS allowed great flexibility for differing
environments.  There are many structural differences in an OS for today, but the basic idea of one OS with user options for
application or target specific differences seems better to me.  Embeddeing the geekiness directly into the OS seems an inelegant
contradiction to the KISS goals you stated.

Chuck