Yeah I will miss it. But isn't gnu free call in the works?

On May 10, 2011 9:53 AM, "tom" <tompoe at meltel.net> wrote:

Bummer!  Skype was so easy to install and use on my desktop.  Now, I
have to refire my enthusiasm for going through the learning curve to set
up a working home pbx with asterisknow, I guess.  Anyone have a working
1.6 asterisk?  I have the book, and lots of beginner questions.  No
money to hire consultant, though.  :)
Tom