On 03/30 01:41 , James wrote:
> Wondering if anyone knows of any consulting companies that work with
> Redhat Linux.

Real Time Enterprises has been a Linux shop for a decade and a half; working
with everything back to Red Hat v4 (and probably older than that... when I
started here, v6 was the current version but there were still plenty of v5
boxes and I think I touched a v4 box or two).

Note that's not Red Hat Enterprise Linux; just plain Red Hat Linux. 1990s
vintage stuff.

I've taught linux systems administration with several different versions of
Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

These days we mostly use Debian and Ubuntu; but Linux is Linux and we here
have all used Red Hat systems for a very long time.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator