On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Robert Nesius wrote:

> For me, printing has felt like "a solved problem" for awhile on Linux.
>
> The last time I pointed my Ubuntu box at something, it just worked.
> Auto detection and the whole nine yards.  In fact, printing to that
> particular printer from Linux was more reliable than printing from
> Windows.

I guess I had no problem with any of the printers at work and there are at
least four etirely different printers there.  I guess they all take
postscript input, which is easy to deal with.  Maybe all printers are
postscript these days.

So let's say Linux isn't an issue.  Then what are some good postscript
printers that can do these things:

(1) duplex printing
(2) color, but it doesn't have to be good color (it's not for photos)
(3) networkable (either wired or wireless)
(4) as cheap as possible

Mike