On Tue, 22 Mar 2011, Marc Skinner wrote:

> I have a brand new - in box, never used or turned on - Epson Stylus C120
> Color Ink-Jet.
>
> http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=epson+c120&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=18100521087148131458&sa=X&ei=8v-ITZDWGYfZgAfFmojPDQ&ved=0CFEQ8wIwBA#

I was motivated by this ad, so I recapped it above, but I'm writing on a
different topic, so I changed the subject line.

Looking at the info on the printer, I thought it was pretty attactive in
some ways -- very fast, cheap, color, good brand -- but there were a
couple of things that I'd really like that I wasn't sure I would get from
that printer.  Specifically, I want networking, and I also want to know
that the printer would work well with my Linux box.

Does anyone know a trustworthy site with info about printers that work
well with Linux (e.g., have good Linux drivers)?

Or has anyone had good experiences using Linux with a relatively cheap
networkable printer that they can recommend?

Mike