Nah, like I said I need an actual keyboard/mouse/etc onactual screens all
the time. I don't want to switch around.

Consider that I already HAVE all the keyboards/mice/input devices/screens,
so I don't need to buy any of those.

Another thing is that we're talking a LOT of screens here, and some of
them mean I'd have to tyrn my head way the heck over to the side if I'm
just using the main keyboard. Not super practical (:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011, r j wrote:

> I think maybe you just need a USB switch.
> So if you have a usb keyboard and you need it to send a signal to multiple
> computers why not get a switch ?
> Then when you need to input you just flip a switch and save lots of money
> and time with your current desk.
> and maybe get one really sweet keyboard too :D

-Yaron