Yeah, but adding a keyboard station usually means gluing two desks
together. Also I'd rather have stuff that won't, you know. Fall apart (;

If I'm going to hack a desk I'm doing it from scratch, so that I can have
all the cables go through the inside of the thing. Oh god, see? It's
starting already! That misguided idea that I kinow how to build furniture!