I bought these two servers 3.5 years ago for $500 each and thought it was
a really good deal.  Now I need to get rid of them and will sell them for
$150 each or best offer.  Photos and info here:

http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mbmiller/pics/misc/20070717_Dubois/

I was buying them to use at work, but I ended up getting stuck with them
myself and I haven't used them at all -- I actually did plug them in for a
while and I installed Ubuntu on them, but that's it.  They have literally
been sitting around gathering dust, so they should be as good as they were
when I bought them (I'll dust them off for you!).  They both worked fine.

Here's the info from the guy I bought them from (right here on TCLUG):

I have 2-left and they are Xeon single core.
The 4U chassis is included (see attached photos)

There are 15 drive trays without drives and there is 1-drive tray with
the 80GB WD drive for the OS. $500 is a very cheap price for these but
we are moving and I need to get them out of the warehouse.

They are complete and ready for service.

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, TCLUG Classifieds wrote:

> New TCLUG Classified Ad
>
> Category: Computer
>
> Type of Ad: For Sale
>
> Subject: Supermicro, 4U, Dual 2.4, 4GB, 3Ware RAID
>
> Supermicro 4U Chassis, X5DPE-G2 Motherboard, Dual 2.4GHz Xeon CPU, 4GB
> RAM, 1-80GB WD HDD, Triple Redundant 600W Power Supply, CD, 3Ware 7506-8
> ATA 133 Raid Controller Card (controls 8 drives), Slide Rails, 15-Drive
> Bays-NO DRIVES (Avid Caddy IP-010-2104 2-E IP-010-2103 2-E for ATA/IDE
> Hard Drive), RHEL 2.4.2 (password on system).
>
> These systems are configured as a Unistar NAS
>
> $500 each
> 3-pcs still available
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Casey M. DuBois