On Fri, 11 Mar 2011, wes smith wrote:

>> Another good read...
>>
>> http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2011/03/collaborations-demise.html
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://tech.slashdot.org/story/11/03/10/1644208/Has-GNOME-Rejected-Canonical-Help-Shuttleworth-Responds
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Chris Fowler
>> <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

>>> http://ngadventure.typepad.com/blog/deep-survival-mob-mentality.html
>
> More reason to hope off the noobuntu band wagon
> "Newly formed groups communicated much more with outsiders and also
> performed much better than older groups, which became more insular and
> dysfunctional over time."

What is "the noobuntu band wagon?"  There are four articles linked above
and I'm not sure if you are recommending all of them equally.  I want to
learn more, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to spend reading to
figure out what you are trying to tell us.  Can you give us a summary, or
explain your position (which I think is an anti-Ubuntu position).

Mike