Looking for an older PC, preferably free or for limited price;

something along the lines of an old desktop small unit, like the Dell Dimensions of yore - I do not need anything blazing fast. I just want a unit I can put in a location to run a digital photo camera on a schedule and download the photos it takes.

Any thoughts? Please let me know what you might have and where you are located. I would prefer to not drive too far (I live in NE Minneapolis and, sadly, have a very busy weekend ahead of me).

--
Ryan