I am going to have to come down on the pro-camel stance.  While
my underwear would necessarily be very large to accommodate a caravan of
camels of that size I think the experiment would be worth the effort. Plus
with them all giving birth I'd have 2000 camels, I'd totally be rich, to me
that would be worth the hassle of having them in my underpants.

--j