Yes, YOU can be the proud owner of a LASER PRINTER. Not just ANY Laser
Printer, but a piece of COMPUTING HISTORY!

Ok not really. It's an HP LaserJet 4si, which means it's a) A friggin
workhorse, and b) A HUGE MONSTER.

It does work - even has toner in it. Hell I'll even help you carry it out
of my basement office and into your (hopefully large) car. It can only use
parallel printer ports, and includes a cable.

You know you want it. You want it if only to experience the awesome wonder
of sending a file to print and having the lights in your entire house dim.

-Yaron