+1

I don't know what people are complaining about, nor will I, I deleted
that portion of this thread. There are some great people in this group
and we will stick around. Some moderation would be nice, but bottom
line, if you can't take the bad apples in the pile you are free to
leave, just don't chalk us all up as being bad.

*Jeremy MountainJohnson*
jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com <mailto:jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com>