Wow... I wasn't calling you a troll.  Chill out.  I was calling Brian Wood a troll (as had you) given his post that he had recently done, titled "Top-Posting" where he stated he wouldn't respond to any top posters.  I can't stand the people on this list who argue about that stupid mess either.

Seriously, take a chill pill and relax a bit.  I was trying to answer that we could ban Brian Wood given your question "Is there any way to ban this troll/twerp?".

-A