Its times like this that I truly question the value of this list.

For the few years I have been on this list, I don't say much;
typically keeping any input to Linux or computers.  I figured this
group was focused on advancements or creative implementations of the
technology, and furthering that kind of passion.  But it seems to be
such a small portion of the list content is truly focused on that, and
the few legitimate threads are over-shadowed by the bullshit drama
that mushroom clouds into some crap-tangent.

I do NOT care about your religious beliefs, or non-beliefs, because
this is NOT an appropriate forum for that.  Save it for off-line, or
some street corner and a sandwich-board sign.   I personally do not
give a damn about your posturing egos, bullshit bantering or someone's
trolling in a demi-intelligent driveling diatribe.

We have all been in the IT field long enough to recognize the same
online crap that makes us cringe when we see it - so why do it
ourselves?  Have our social skills and professionalism not advanced as
much our knowledge in technology?

Perhaps some house-cleaning needs to take place - in our membership,
or in ourselves.  If you disagree with someone on a purely personal
level, let it go - or take it offline - for the greater good.  You
surely won't win any points in a pointless online argument, and it
undermines the value this group brings.

Who wants to contribute to a list, when it may spiral off into some
off-topic agonizing showboating?

I should just blow this off, because the pattern repeats itself in
this list - but I expect better.