I'm not sure I'd say this is something for everyone; two people have
unsubscribed from the list since this thread started.  (Yes, folks; I'm
a moderator now.)  Now, obviously correlation doesn't imply causation,
but it seems too coincidental to dismiss out-of-hand.

  Now, I'm not exactly feeling bold enough yet to try making sweeping
policy decisions here -- granted, I probably could -- so my current move
is to respectfully request that we keep the subject of religion off this
technical mailing list.  It never, ever ends well.

      Jima