On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Yaron wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Robert Nesius wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Daniel Taylor <random at argle.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Coming at this kind of late, but the martial arts Aikido and Chin-na
>>> both have a strong emphasis on hand and wrist strength
>
>> I'll definitely echo an agreement on this one.
>
> And I'm going to chime in with a warning - if you already HAVE wrsit
> problems, Aikido can make them A LOT WORSE.

I would guess that wrists with repetitive stress problems need rest more
than anything else, but (if you have health insurance) I would try to find
a physician who specializes in treating this kind of problem.  Otherwise,
I would try to read reputable web sites on the topic, maybe from places
like NIH, Johns Hopkins or Mayo Clinic.  I have nothing against the ideas
being presented here, but they aren't based on randomized clinical trials,
just individual experiences, and they can mislead or not apply well to
someone else's specific case.

Mike