Scott Berry wrote:

>I am trying to get Apache to do aliases as I have a folder where I am
>building a php program and I would like to have Apache be able to be
>able to see this folder so I can parse the php code in the server.

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_alias.html#scriptalias

But, instead of an alias, you could create a symlink, under Apache's
document root, to the php folder.

Depending on your baseline config, that may require adding "Options
FollowSymLinks" to your container.

If you want Apache to execute the code (rather than just displaying it),
you'll to also need the ScriptAlias directive, or move the code to the
designated Scripts folder (typically /cgi-bin), and possibly something
like AddHandler cgi-script .php