Thanks for supporting Penguins Unbound user group we have had a GREAT
few years, and I am looking forward to another GREAT YEAR!

I wanted to send a call out for speakers in the 2011 !
If you have a topic you would like to talk about let me know!

Here are the Meeting Dates for 2011 (from
http://www.penguinsunbound.com/Future_Meetings )

(Preliminary!!)
01-29-2011 TBD
02-26-2011 TBD
03-26-2011 TBD
04-30-2011 TBD (looks like this will be the April Install fest)
05-28-2011 TBD
06-25-2011 TBD
07-30-2011 TBD
08-20-2011* TBD
09-24-2011 TBD
10-29-2011 TBD Release Party ?
11-19-2011** TBD
No December Meeting.

So Let me know when you would like to come and speak ! Or if you have
topics you are interested in ? Let me know and I can try an find someone
to speak about the topic.

I plan to have these topics covered in meeting this year!
   MythTV/Home Video Choices
     (Looking for help with this one, let me know what you are doing.)
   Arduino programming
   April and October Install fests!

Thanks I hope to see you at the meetings in 2011!

The next meeting is coming up soon! January 29th! Hope you will be there.

** Despite the timing on this, it is not related to the meeting
discussion on the list, other than this being a Linux meeting. I fully
support anyone organizing a Linux meeting anywhere anytime.  I would
hope that another meeting would not be at the same time as the meetings
I have planned. **

Thanks.
==>brian.