Let's give praise and due credit to the Penguins Unbound activities.  The TIES location is great for meetings and Installfests, and Penguins Unbound has been hosting Ubuntu-mostly Installfests quite often.   Their internet pipe is one of the biggest around, and they are well-equipped for both LAN and WiFi connections.  I think some of the early Installfests there were any-distro sessions.  The name probably was adopted to avoid name wars with the UMN zealots who seemed to be trying to claim all of TCLUG and TCWUG as UMN student groups a couple of years ago. Having meetings hither and yon is nice, but so is having a regular and well-equipped place.  Eagan is convenient for me.  I hope the UMN venue isn't suggested again.  Many simply will not go there... parking and other hassles.

Chuck