Jeremy MountainJohnson cried from the depths of the abyss...

> I like Erik's idea about getting things going again for meetings and
> would be interested in a beer or other meeting during the work week. I
> think the last time I went to one was 3+ years ago, it's been way too
> long...

I agree.  My only complaint about this in the past was the short notice given
for such events.  It would be nice if we could figure out these dates in
advance so we could have a week or two notice.  I would have liked to have
gone to many of the previous events & pubs but it was hard to do with only a
couple day notice.