Erik- All of that sounds interesting to me, especially the ALIX board
stuff (don't have the time to learn on my own but want to- demo would be
of great interest). All of those topics you mentioned are Linux based
goodness.

I'd also be interested in doing a presentation on Linux based data
recovery / computer forensics too if anyone is interested. I know those
topics came up recently in discussion.

I'm in for meeting as well even if it's only 3 or 4 of us- the 35/494
location is very convenient for me. I couldn't pick a bar though, every
time I do this for after work gatherings it always turns out to be way
over crowed :/

Jeff- Where on earth do you work that has beer in the fridge?

*Jeremy MountainJohnson *
jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com <mailto:jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com>