No, yes, and yes.  And to the other two questions, I will only say to
educate yourself on the whole "church".  Now lets depart from this silly
topic eh?  A war seems to be building on something that really doesn't
need to be built upon.  I voiced my opinion, you have a right to use
Slackware, just as I have a right not to.  Lets move on. :)

Justin