On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 01:07:17 pm Drmgiver wrote:
> Again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius#Slack
>
> This is where the name *Slack*ware came from.  That is why you will see
> "Bob" when in reference to Slackware.  That is why someone on this very
> group mentioned "Bob".  Again, it is an insult on Christianity.
>
> Justin

I suppose now would be a bad time to admit that I'm in charge of things like
the slackware mall, it's CD distribution, or that slackware has historically
had very close ties to BSD.

Because if slackware is an insult to Christianity, what's your take on
FreeBSD?

I bet if Patrick read this he'd laugh his ass off.  He lives in Minnesota you
know, have you thought about an intervention?

<3 you guys, when the day gets a little too intense or serious I can always
reach for something good in my tclug folder to take the edge off.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel