1) Saying "Oooh look at the HEATHEN DISTRIBUTION" is trolling.

2) I seem to recall the whole "background" for the whole "Slack" thing was
    it was supposed to be a side project and they didn't want anyone to
    expect too much from it, so they named it "slackware". I don't see how
    that is an insult to Chrsitanity, or anyone else for that matter.

3) I can't even seem to get Google to dredge up any way that slackware is
    offensive to Christians. The closest thing I have found is that, in
    fact, someone has made a Christian-oriented distribution BASED ON
    SLACKWARE, named "Slack4Christians".

4) Just in case you missed point 3 right above, people have used SLACKWARE
    as the basis for a Christian-oriented distribution. And they didn't
    bother taking the "slack" out of the name.

5) You should stop trolling now.