Has anyone on the list setup IPv6 on comcast using 6rd? I've got mine
setup and I can connect outbound just fine and my internal machines all
have IPv6 addresses now and I've got an IPv6 firewall on my router.
However I can't seem to connect from the outside to my machine. When I
traceroute6 from an external IPv6 site I get within 2 hops of my machine
(as compared to my outbound traceroute6) and then it just dies. Has
anyone got inbound working or know if comcast blocks inbound IPv6? I
tried email support and online chat with comcast and got no help. I was
going to call them, but before I get on the phone wanted to see if
anyone else has tried this.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital