On 1/13/2011 10:44 AM, Mr. B-o-B wrote:
> Hello, and a good day to you all.  I was wondering if anyone has ever used
> the public Goggle DNS servers, and if they are reliable.

Haven't but will check em out - personally I prefer OpenDNS for public
DNS servers - we use them here at CSB/SJU and they are very good to work
with and extremely reliable.  Their malware filters are also very good,
nothing like blocking malware sites at the DNS level.

Something about sending all my DNS queries to google also just kinda
sets the hairs on the back of my neck up.  :)

Josh