My contribution, for when you think *you're* having a bad day:
http://www.hactrn.net/sra/vaxen.html

(For you young whippersnappers who weren't born yet back when MTV played
music videos, here's a link to help you understand the last para:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Monday_%281987%29
Now, get off my lawn)

Brian