I will be at tomorrow's Penguins Unbound meeting.

I'm giving away my old Dell E550 CRT monitor.  It's 11 years old but still works, albeit somewhat darkly.  (You need an rgamma value of 1.9, a ggamma value of 1.5, and a bgamma value of 1.6 to correct for this.)

I'm also giving away worn-out Ethernet cables.  If you have the equipment to install Ethernet connectors on cables, this is the deal for you.  The connectors don't always firmly plug into devices anymore, so you'll want to replace them, but the rest of the material in the cables is still intact.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>