Howdy folks,

 I'm moving soon and need to get rid of the computer parts I've been
hoarding for a while. This is first come first served and I'd prefer you
just took it all, or at least a good bit of it!

 I can't promise it all works, but I'm good about tossing the things
that don't.

 Contact me *off-list* if you're interested and we'll arrange a pickup
or dropoff. If you're willing to drive over and take *all* of it (not
very bulky) I'll throw in a free Soekris 4511 embedded PC, with
appropriate miniPCI cards, and CompactFlash
( http://www.soekris.com/net4511.htm )

FREE:

(7) AGP video cards, ranging from a Trident 9660 to a GeForce 6800 GT

(5) PCI Network cards (3x 3com 905B-TX, 2x Dual-port-quad-capable Intel
100mbit cards)

(2) PCI multi-port firewire expansion cards

(4) Various disk controllers, including a 3ware 7500-4LP and a Promise
Ultra 100 TX2.

(8) Various PCI sound cards, Audigy2 ZS, Audigy, SB Live!, etc.

(??) Various PCI TV and raw AV tuners/encoders, some HD, some NTSC,

(1) PCI WANic 600/800 QUAD T1/E1 Adapter

(8+) Various BreezeCom FHSS PCMCIA and stand-alone units, some other
wireless equipment of various brands

(??) Various modems, PCI/ISA PCMCIA slot adapters

(1) Axis 2100 Network Camera (runs linux!)

* misc. other stuff I'm too lazy to list.