"i am going to school for computer science not computer
engineering."

    I have a question. Where are you attending that they use OSX for CS
coursework? I am attending again and it is actually oriented to
educating the students about Solaris or windows. I run Linux with
windows in Virtual Box so they generally don't give me any trouble.
Wait... I have 2 questions what language does your CS program focus on?
Mine is Java which is kind of surprising considering it is losing favor
rapidly at major schools like MIT.
--
Patrick "Finn" Robins
/Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't