On Feb 24, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Florin Iucha <florin at iucha.net> wrote:

> As long as you don't worry about violating the terms of use, what's
> ignoring the academic terms of use?  Just some frosting on top...
>
> In this channel, we actually use the other meaning of 'free software'.

Well put. One of the reasons I use Linux, despite liking Apple's shiny toys, is that I am free to run it on whatever hardware or vm software I please.

That said, I have a powermac g4 that you could use. It will only run Leopard, not snow leopard, but the differences are fairly minor. Contact me off list if you're interested.
- Justin