i am forced to get free stuff right now due to huge financial constraints.
me and my wife are both in school (she is going to le cordon bleu, sooo
expensive) and our 2 kids get all of the cash i can scrounge up.  they are
awfully cute kids so i have to forgive them for using my hard earned cash
for their diapers and food. ^ ^
i am going to install virtual box right now and give it a go.  (give it a
go, been listening to too many british speakers latley)