I'm looking to setup a generic CentOS box for a buddy of mine who
wants to do hosting on a server via CoLo, I homebrewed up a CP of my
own on a Debian box running a basterdized qmail/tinydns and custom
build httpd/mysql/etc.  It worked well but time to move on and I
don't have time to maintain all those packages.  I also don't have
time to write another CP or port my PoS to it.

Main requirements are fairly straightforward:

1. able to add/manage domains, ssl cert management, manage DNS records
2. able to manage email accounts and anti-spam settings
3. able to add/manage mysql and pgsql (nice to have)
4. user management - ftp/ssh accounts, password change, etc.
5. nice to have: add a wordpress blog / xcart store to a site
6. nice to have: user login to do some of the above for their own
domain
7. nice to have: integrated website stats (awstats or equiv)
8. not optional - should have a focus on security

Stuff like viewing logs, automated billing, managing backups,
bandwidth monitoring, uploading web pages, managing server patches,
adding new software, etc. I don't mind leaving off or doing myself.

I was leaning towards webmin but thought I'd check with the group
for any suggestions.  Have bad experience with plesk from a while
ago so leaving that off the table.  We have experience with cPanel
through another fail host, it's ok but too much stuff and too
expensive.

Josh