Agreed.  I've used CruiseControl, Hudson, and Bamboo.  Hudson
surpassed CruiseControl in many ways.  I wouldn't want to use CC again
unless I had to.  I encountered a number of CC problems related to
when they tried to make it multi-threaded (buggy).  When I contributed
a feature, I saw how the code was just a mess...