On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Raymond Norton <admin at lctn.org> wrote:
>  I want to setup zoneminder for a friend, so they can use the IPod app or
> web browser to access their camera feeds. Looking for a free or low cost vpn
> solution that does not require a public IP on one end. I'm guessing it would
> need to work like gotomypc.

Many moons ago, I used to use Hamachi for this type of thing, and it
worked quite well. Back then they had a free version of their app, but
they've been acquired since then so I'm not sure what state things are
in. Additionally, I'm not sure if there's an IOS version of hamachi.

--
Erik Anderson
http://andersonfam.org