Beer Meet was a wild success.  Wings were consumed, beer was imbibed, and
glassware was shattered.

We also discussed a variety of topics - a sampling of which include:
software architecture, web frameworks, storage solutions, wireless mesh
networks, the now defunct(?) TC-Wireless list, Linux Distros, TCLUG FLAME
WARS, JBOSS, musical instruments we played (with an emphasis on Cello's),
how the Minnesota Symphonic Orchestra is regarded relative to other major
orchestras, class action lawsuits involving Target and Best Buy,
cryptographic tools, computer forensics and criminal investigations, desktop
virtualization, the pros and cons and pitfalls of outsourcing, the death(?)
of HP-UX, Itanium and Core 7i processors, solid state storage drives, and
some other conversations that happened out of my earshot.  Perhaps others
would be willing to fill in what I missed.

Thanks for organizing, Eric!  I'm looking forward to the next one!

-Rob