Very nerdy but here is the live stream of the ceremony as it happens
now.
http://dns.icann.org/ksk/stream/

As of BIND 9.7 there is included DNSSEC automation functionality.
PowerDNS has a beta addon called PowerDNSSEC for automation as well.
There are a handful of other open source tools as well but I think most
people will likely use included functionality in the DNS servers or
third party commercial tools like Infoblox if they are already using
them. I've heard Windows 2008 R2 has support for DNSSEC management but
its all command line based and has no automation included.

I was at the DNSSEC presentation by Cricket Liu the week before last.
This is a very important but non-trivial addon to DNS. Is anyone heavily
using DNSSEC? Any experiences or comments? I recently started using the
DNSSEC Validator for Firefox.