I am in the middle of testing it now. Just set it up with modetect,
and it seems to be working well. Had a couple IP cams, and they are the
ONE model zoneminder says will not work :) So far testing is via a
simple capture card with two interfaces. Looks good, and a real plus for
me is the Zoneminder app for my IPod.