I have been migrating to the ubiquitous Amazon cloud and no longer have a
need for some equipment.  Figured I would offer it to the list prior to
dropping it at Bet Buy for recycling.

 - a pair of 1U Dell P1550 servers, each has Dual 1GHZ P3 with (I believe)
2048MB of memory.  Servers are SCSI and each has 3 drives (each 18GB)
 installed with RAID.  I used to have Centos installed on them.  If you
ever wanted to explore the joys of RAID configuration, this is your chance.
 I also have 1 set of Server Rails.

- 8 SCSI cards from a variety of mfgs

- extra 18GB SCSI drive

- I DOD wiped one of the servers, the other wont boot but otherwise comes
up fine.

I really don't want to separate the stuff, so email only if you want it
all.  I live in shoreview and can meet at any coffee shop in the area.

*email me at pjcrump at gmail dot com
*