Hi Jeremy!

I recently evaluated this too, and chose CrashPlan.com.  Key reasons
include so many supported platforms, the software is free (only pay to
backup to their cloud), can backup to peers for free (including your
buddy's computer located elsewhere or local attached storage), and
their cloud plans are either a cheap 10G or the rest are unlimited
data amounts.  Plus they're a local MN company (and I have
professional acquaintance of at least one person working there, so I
know it's a reasonable place).