Ok, I have some free, kinda obsolete but also somewhat cool stuff that I
thought I'd throw out on the list before I throw into electronics
recycling.

If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know. You'd probably have to
come up to the Shoreview area to get it.

1. Cisco PIX 501 firewall.

2. PCI Adaptec SCSI cards (two 2940, one 2930)

3. SPARC Voyager. It actually boots! No screen/keyboard but it's a SPARC
so serial console works. Seems to be stuck at the ok prompt right now,
used to be able to run Linux.

4. SGI O2. Pains me to no end that I never got a usable OS on the thing,
mostly due to inability to find free Irix CDs. I have a keyboard for it,
can't seem to find the mouse (might be OK with a ps/2 one).

5. USB 3-button scroll-wheel mouse.

Drop a note off the list if you are interested in rescuing any of these
guys.

-Yaron